Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I actually FINISHED a blanket

So, I sorta have adhd when it comes to crocheting. If it takes too long to make, I usually get bored with it and don't finish it. Or I find a great pattern online that I want to try, so the current project gets put to the side. The fact that I made and finished a blanket (in 5 days) is a HUGE step for me. I decided to make a blanket for a special person who was going thru a difficult situation. I found out they liked blue and green, so I found a yarn that actually had both those colors in it. I used Lion Brand Homespun yarn in the color Windsor. It's hard to tell how big the blanket is by the first picture, but you can see it on our couch in the second picture (plus, there's a bunch of the blanket behind the couch). And I crocheted a trim around the entire blanket. I'm really happy with how it came out. :)








No comments: